Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Lost / Cabin Fever in Panama




I just had my wisdom teeth extracted, and due to the fact that I look like a chipmunk, it seems as if I'm not leaving the house anytime soon. So instead, here are some collages on what trends I'm especially feeling for Fall 2010. The first collage has a Dries Van Noten centerpiece, which was, hands-down my favorite show for Fall 2010. Evidently, I'm looking forward to tribal wear, army green and khaki colors, and especially leopard and furs. What I love most about the Dries Van Noten approach to army green and khaki shades is that he manages to pair otherwise, subtle colors, with vibrant greens and purples, straight from a garden. Fall doesn't have to be all dreary, and Dries Van Noten's show is pehaps, the best example.

The second collage is all about make-up. What I'm most looking forward to is bare faces, strong brows and the occasional red lip. Although Givenchy's show makes me wonder if I too can pull of red/pink eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment